Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Blogging

I have been writing a blog for just over a month on WordPress, using Host Gator as my web hosting site.  It has been a learning experience, but l have learned.  I have enjoyed writing on my blog, some days l think "l haven't got a clue what l will write about today", but eventually something happens or an idea strikes me.

It is filling a need in me, and l would like to thank all the people that take the time to read my blog.  Since l have started blogging, l have three other friends that have started to.  I'm not saying that l influenced them, quiet the contrary.  I was blogging in silence.  My friends didn't' even know l was doing it.  They told me about theirs, and that gave me the courage to tell others about mine.

So, if you are thinking of starting one.  Do it.  You can do it free on Blogger or WordPress (wordpress has two levels, one free, the other requires a host - that is what l do with Host Gator).

If you start one, click this link (yes, l will make a commission off of it) and then send me your link so l can follow it.  I also make a small amount of money by you clicking on the ad's over on the right side.  And if you are going to buy anything from Amazon, if you enter from my blog into Amazon, l also get a small amount of money.  It costs you nothing, you just buy as you normally would do.

Thanks for stopping by my blog,  say Hi anytime!

Cheers,

Tammy

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tammy. Let me know if you need any Wordpress help. My new blog is on Blogger but the other one is on Wordpress and I've been around for a while so I'm pretty good at it.

    One tip would be to change your permalinks to the post title rather than just the default. Another is to add sites to ping to (supposed to get you more coverage on google... who knows).

    Drop me a line if you need anything... I never charge to help out :)

    Maria

    ReplyDelete