Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Greetings

[caption id="attachment_180" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Greetings!"]Greetings![/caption]

I drove up to a farm today for business purposes.  And l was greeted by these dogs.

My mind raced a million miles an hour, processing, friend or foe?  One of those dogs was big.  l was a stranger going onto these animals territory.  Should l be afraid?  Should l get out of my car? I waited to see if any homeowner was going to rescue me.  It wasn't happening today.

I got out of my car and was mobbed by these fellows.  All of them wanted their pats, nothing more.  They competed with each other for the thrill of the scratch.  They didn't bark once, the didn't snap at me, they just slobbered.  It was fantastic!!!!

 

1 comment:

  1. Awww they look really cute. And I'm not even a dog person :)

    ReplyDelete