Monday, November 7, 2011

The Hunters Are Back

The hunters are back in Gunnison, Colorado.  How do l know you ask?  Lot's of orange and camouflage crawling around town again.  Not to mention the odd Elk Head in the back of a pick-up truck, with a mighty fine display of antlers.

I'm sure the body of the mighty Elk are at the butchers, and not back in the woods left for the wild animals to eat.  At least l'm hoping.

I couldn't snap a photo, for a couple of reasons, 1. It was kind of sad to see the life-less eyes staring at me from a decapitated head.  2. I couldn't do it stealthily 3. My camera was in the car.  Not upset about #3, just refer to #1 to know why!

I'm not judging.  I love to eat a good steak too.  I just can't think about where it came from before l put it in my mouth.  Detached, l know.

No comments:

Post a Comment