Thursday, November 17, 2011

Solar Powered

I have experienced more sunny days in Colorado, then other place that l have travelled lately.  It may be cold, with some temperatures reaching down into the teens and twenties (fahrenheit), with the sun, it manages to stay warm enough that l have only used my coat twice.  Once because of the snow fall the night before, and once when it was in the twenties and the sun wasn't shining.  Otherwise, l am just in a light sweater.  It's fantastic.

[caption id="attachment_198" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Solar Energy"]Solar Energy[/caption]

 

My name is Tammy, and l'm addicted to the Sun.

It only makes sense, if we can harvest the sun and create energy to run our electric appliances, it run humans too.  I  am very affected by the sun.  If it shines, l have way more energy then when it is overcast.  As long as the sun shines, l can operate on far less sleep, l take on projects just to burn off excess energy provided by the sun.  It recharges my batteries just as it does with Solar Energy Systems for our homes and RV's.

I am looking forward to the day when l can follow the sun.  I also enjoy the warmth of the sun, 70 degrees to 85 degrees is my optimum operating levels.

I will miss the sunny days of Colorado.  Both Gunnison and Burlington have been very hospitable to me over the last three weeks.  So, Thank you!  I will be back.  I would like to experience Colorado in the summer, when the trees have their leaves and the wildflowers are out (okay, that's the spring).

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment