Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Feelin' Human

I finally have caught up on my sleep.  It took two 8 hour nights of sleep, but l finally woke up ready to get out of bed, instead of the dreaded dragging my butt out and functioning in a fog.

I just hate going to bed.  There seems to be so much to do, l don't want to spend my time off sleeping!!!!  I'm kind of like a little kid, not wanting to go to bed because they feel they would miss so much sleeping the night away.

I don't understand how people can sleep for 12 to 14 hours on a regular basis.  Don't get me wrong, l love sleeping too, the whole shutting down, turning the mind off, sinking into the bed and nodding off.  But l also relish my time, time when l don't have to do things to earn a living, but time to do what interests me.

1 comment:

  1. See now I love sleeping! But then I have amazing dreams, many of which I can control. So that makes it fun - sometimes more fun than waking life!

    ReplyDelete