Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Work

Work wouldn't be so bad if it just didn't get in the way of living.

When working in Toronto, l don't seem to have enough time to do the things l want to do.  I have a book by my bed l haven't had time to pick up since l've been home.  I spend two hours of quality time in my day commuting (1 hour each way - only because l am off time and not hitting rush hour).

I'm in the office for 8 hours, and l don't even take time for lunch, l eat at my desk since my phone might 'ring' with a call back.

The sun doesn't shine, and if it has been, it's been while l've been in the office, so it really didn't shine for me!!!!  lol

I wonder who thought this was a good idea?  Working 9-5 or some variance of that just bites!

Can you tell l'm missing the sun, l'm a bit crabby.

3 comments:

  1. Started reading you blog about a week ago..Nice job..Hope your 'vannin' plans work out okay..Have you discovered hitchitch.com yet?? It's a great source of info and blogs..Once you start travellin' in the van a lot of crabby days go away :) Will follow you and again--it's a nice blog !!! REMEMBER..LIVE YOUR DREAMS AS TIME GOES BY QUICKLY..Charlie & Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crabby seems to be going around lately... I was in my own little funk earlier today as I felt my world was crashing down on me.

    But it's over now and I'm back to my usual self. I'm sure glad I don't have to do the 9-5 anymore though... that about did me in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Charlie and Heather! I stopped by your blog. I always like reading others peoples' blogs. Where in Michigan do you live. My sister lived in Muskegon for a couple years, right on lake Michigan, pretty town.

    ReplyDelete