Thursday, January 5, 2012

Back to Work

I'm back in the office today.  For a half day, l think (don't have a bunch to do, just need to set myself up for next week).  I actually enjoyed getting up and out the door, a little bit of routine, a little bit of purpose.

That's the thing about commission sales, you gotta make the hay while the sun shines.  That's why l'm here today.  I don't have to be,  it will make the next two weeks a bit easier on me by being here today.

I was thinking last night while l was trying to fall asleep, it's probably a good thing that the weather is a bit cold to be doing modifications on my van.  The reason is, l was poking through others peoples pictures online with regards to their van set-ups, and l might change my mind on what l had planned for mine.  This way l get to stew about it, and try to figure out as well as l can, what will work best for me.

Of course l will still be itching to put those plans in place,  in good time.

2 comments:

  1. Many years ago when I bought a house I sat on the kitchen floor for hours trying to visualize what I wanted to do with it. It was awful... people who design houses should really be shot sometimes!

    Anyway, I finally figured it out and redesigned the entire thing, making much better use of the space. I loved it! For about a year. Then I started to say "I wish I would have..."

    But you never know until you live with something for a while. So now I know that all improvements are good but I probably won't be completely thrilled forever.

    Can't wait to see what you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy, help me figure out how to "follow" your blog please. Every time I try, it blocks me for some reason. Next time I talk to Maria, I'll also ask her. Just want to make sure you know I'm trying. I too can't wait to see what you come up with. HugZ!

    ReplyDelete