Monday, April 23, 2012

Everything Has A Place

I have found with living in a small space two things.

  1. Have things with multi purposes.  The luxury of having an item for one job, is just that, a luxury.  And not very conducive to living in a small space.  It just won’t fit.  So the more purposes a single item can fill, the better.

  2. Everything has its place, and once used, needs to go back in that space.  Thereby, eliminating the hours searching for the lost object.  Of course, this could also be a sign of my age :-)  Or finally, all my years of collecting useless information has filled my brain to capacity.


Those two rules l can live with to have the freedom of living in my Camper Van.

It’s pretty cool to have everything l own with me.  I no longer risk forgetting to bring something to work with me, because, it’s here with me 24/7.  The farthest it is away from me is the parking lot. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment