Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Plugging Away

Tying up all the loose ends before l hit the road.  Plans are to go through my stuff in the garage today, l'm sure more will end up at the Salvation Army for their care and share shop (l just delivered my clothes this morning - 5 bags).  It's the easiest way to dispose of my stuff, better for the environment and cheaper then throwing it in the land fill.

It's cool(okay, that's optimistisk - it's actually cold)  and cloudy today but the garage is a must.

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I'm partial to the Salvation Army and other thrift stores too. I'm long past the point of having valuable stuff to sell, so the little bit I might bit I might get for odds and ends isn't worth my time or effort.

    I like to get most of my clothes at thrift stores too. That was especially handy when I was losing a lot of weight, as I didn't stay in one size too long. Now that I've plateaued I like the idea of having an entire wardrobe that costs less than some people pay for a single outfit.

    ReplyDelete