Sunday, May 6, 2012

Chillaxing

I'm not doing much this weekend, just recharging my batteries.  And by my batteries l me, mine, not the vans.  :-)

I hunkered down yesterday watched movies and read my book and surfed the Internet, had a nap and before l knew it it was midnight.  It went just the way l planned it.

I can't get over the weather we have been having in the north this year.  How wonderful it has been, warmer days then usual, if this is global warming, l'm not so adverse to it.  I know, not what l should be saying, but l am liking that l've haven't had heat on in a week.  If l was in a tent l know it would be a bit more uncomfortable, with the dampness in the morning, in the van, snug as a bug.  I only have one blanket on at night too.

Funny, if l was home, in a house, l would have more blankets on.  Doesn't make sense.  Especially with no heat on in the van.  But l will take it with open arms.

 

1 comment:

  1. All I can think of is that old commercial and an updated saying, "Life is better in a van." LOL. Love that your snug as a bug in a rug. :)

    ReplyDelete