Monday, May 14, 2012

I love Libraries!

I love Libraries.  I love books. I love bookstores.  I hope the three never go away.

Kindle, Nook, and  other e-readers out there are fantastic with their capiblities to hold thousands of books in the size of a small paperback. They are fantastic for when you travel.  That being said, there is nothing better then browsing through a library or bookstore, flipping pages, smelling the paper and ink, stopping on pages that catch your eyes.

I am sitting in a library in Burlington, Colorado, doing paperwork for my job.  It's nice to see that people still use the library.  I don't know if the library would get as much attention if they didn't have internet and computers.  There is a fair amount of traffic checking out books though, and that is good to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment