Friday, July 20, 2012

Laundry Day

I spent just over an hour today at the laundromat.  I usually go every two weeks.  I have enough clothes to last that amount of time easily. I even have an extra basket of clothes that are my dress clothes.

 It works out to about a load of light and a load of darks. 

I used to have so many more clothes, they were purged before the move into the van.  Why did l need so many clothes?  I don't really know.  I don't know how to answer that.  I think l thought l needed them at the time, so l bought them.  I now know l didn't need them.  None of them had worn out, some had faded, but most new clothes do after a wash or two.

One family was there, they were doing about 16 loads of laundry.  We ended up chatting for a bit, their cat had been locked in the room with the clean clothes for the weekend, without litter, food or water.  So it got pissed (literally), and covered the clothes in urine.

Still, that is a lot of clothes to wash.

I'll stick with my 2 loads, and carry on with my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment