Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Wal-Mart Parking Lot

There is something to be said for sleeping in the Wal-Mart parking lot. Convenience.  Pure and simple convenience.
If l run out of something, l just take a 100 steps to the Wal-Mart front doors and find it in their isles.

No gas is spent, no traffic frustrations, and l get a little bit of exercise at the same time.

I even get a little bit of entertainment as l watch the people that frequent Wal-Mart.  I haven't seen any of these people yet, but l might!!!!


Not quiet  stealth parking in the handicap zone.


Hey, if my Black Tank fills, l could get one of these...l wonder what isle that would be in?


Do you think they might mind if l drove my Van into the Wal-Mart like this dude?  Then it would be really, really convenienent.


Not my neighbors!


Well, it is almost a full moon in the sky tonight, looks like these guys are just playing along.


This won't be me in the winter, okay, maybe it will be just minus the dog.  I'm pretty sure the cats will refuse to go on a leash, but those PJ's are smashing!

Honestly, l didn't except candy from this stranger (or beer), as tempting as it was.

I wonder if l will ever show up on the The People of Wal-Mart website, if l do, l will let you know!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment