Thursday, October 25, 2012

Minor Heatwave

Last night it was a balmy 53 degrees.  Since it has gotten cold in this neck of the woods l have 3 blankets on my bed and l usually crawl under all three.  Last night however, in the middle of the night l woke up sweating and kicked one off.

When l lived in a house, l used to freeze at 67 degrees (the temp the house was kept at).  Funny how your body adjusts.
                                                             View for the afternoon

It's to warm up to 68 degrees today, and after the fog cleared this morning it was sunny skies all day.  I've got the van side door open that cats are coming and going as they please.  It's a beautiful day.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for the day that I can open my door to find lots of beautiful nothing before me. I truly envy you.
    Hugs,
    Tango

    ReplyDelete