Friday, November 2, 2012

Dreams

I have been sleeping so well in my van.  I think the cool air coupled with the warm blankets relaxes me into a deep sleep where l have fantastic dreams.

What are they about?  Who knows, like always they are fleeting upon waking.  But the details l remember is amazing.  Who knew l was so creative?  It must be my mind that makes up these dreams, whose else could it be.

I only wish l was that creative with story lines when l was up right and on my laptop.  I would be a best selling author.

6 comments:

  1. Ain't it so! I sometimes go back to sleep for no other reason than to watch more MindTV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I only wish l could pick up where l left off somethimes!

      Delete
  2. Dreams are when your brain goes out to play!
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's cheap playtime.....and so entertaining!

      Delete
  3. Ever write them down? A dream journal is a great thing to have if you are active in your shut eye life.

    Glad you are warm and well. Weather here in New Brunswick has been heaven and the nights are perfect! I'm crossing my fingers for more of this and a soft winter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of my best writing has been done in a half-stupor right after waking from a dream. My dreams are like HD full-length movies, sometimes even with credits!

    ReplyDelete